Post in category
- How to embed a script in a website
- Installation to platforms
- Rest API
- Determining the status of form validation
- Setting the callback function after validation
- General service settings
- Input mapping - manual settings
- Input mapping - web configurator
- Installation to a web form
- Country switch settings
- Cookies 2022
Google Tag Manager
If you already have Google Tag Manager embedded on your site, you can easily activate Foxentry through it.
- In the detail of your project, click on the Integration item.
- Copy the script code from the left side of the screen.
In Google Tag Manager, create a new tag and choose your own HTML code as the tag type. Name the whole brand Foxentry.
- Paste the copied script.
- Set All pages as the startup rule, or you can embed the script only on certain subpages.
- Click Save.
- In the last step, just click Submit for the changes to take effect on the site.
Still having trouble? Leave us a note.