Post in category
- How to embed a script in a website
- Installation to platforms
- Rest API
- Determining the status of form validation
- Setting the callback function after validation
- General service settings
- Input mapping - manual settings
- Input mapping - web configurator
- Installation to a web form
- Country switch settings
- Cookies 2022
Updated this month
- In the detail of your project, click on Integration.
- Copy the script code from the left part of the screen.
Download the plugin for the easy addition of scripts to the header here.
- Click on Extensions> Manage> Install.
- Drag or click on Browse for file and upload the downloaded plugin.
- Click on Extensions> Plugins.
- Find the required EasyScript plugin.
- Click on the cross next to the status and activate the plugin.
- Click on the System - EasyScript plugin.
- Click on Other.
- Paste the copied code into the Additional items field.
- Click Save at the top of the page.
You've just pasted the Foxentry script on all your subpages. The last step is to set up validators, either using the interactive web configurator or manually assigning html identifiers.
Still having trouble? Leave us a note.