Post in category
- How to embed a script in a website
- Installation to platforms
- Rest API
- Determining the status of form validation
- Setting the callback function after validation
- General service settings
- Input mapping - manual settings
- Input mapping - web configurator
- Installation to a web form
- Country switch settings
- Cookies 2022
Updated this month
- In the detail of your project, click on Integration.
- Copy the script code from the left part of the screen.
Download the plugin for the easy addition of scripts to the header here.
- Click on Extensions> Manage> Install.
- Drag or click on Browse for file and upload the downloaded plugin.
- Click on Extensions> Plugins.
- Find the required EasyScript plugin.
- Click on the cross next to the status and activate the plugin.
- Click on the System - EasyScript plugin.
- Click on Other.
- Paste the copied code into the Additional items field.
- Click Save at the top of the page.
You've just pasted the Foxentry script on all your subpages.Still having trouble? Leave us a note.